The link https://www.keralacitytour.com/ (the "Site") is published and maintained by Travidux Technologies Private Limited ("Company"), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. And the operations is maintained and controlled by Travelmate Solution (“Operator”), a partnership firm existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Sites (whether belonging to an 'associate' of the Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Sites may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Sites.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND IT'S CONTENTS
This Site is not for consumers. This Site is only for commercial purpose which may be used by travel agent, tour operator, consolidator, aggregator etc. for group bookings on authorization by Company (“Agent”). In the event of any bookings done by any consumer through the Site, the Company reserves the right to cancel such booking immediately without any notice to such consumer and block/deactivate such account through which alleged booking has been done.
Agent shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for personal purpose.
Agents shall avail access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered Agents only. To become a registered Agent, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate. You will be required to open a prepaid or postpaid account with the Company to access this Site.
In case of prepaid, the Agent shall deposit a sum of money as mutually agreed between Agent & Company as Imprest Amount which may be used by the Agent for making bookings. The payment shall be deducted accordingly on making bookings from the Imprest Amount and details of balance amount shall be available on the account in real time for accounting purposes for Agent. In case of postpaid, the Agent shall deposit the amount due for the previous month to Company for bookings made as per terms agreed between the Agent and Company in writing.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by the Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your business or commercial use.
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by the Company, as non-confidential.
You hereby give up any and all claims that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the Company uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by the Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to the Company does not cause the Company to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to the Company. Accordingly, the Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the content of this Site without permission of the Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company disclaims all liability to you or to any other person for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever incurred due to a fare hike on bookings made through this Site.
The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as bus operators, hotel owners and tour operators.
You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, the Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (bus operator, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
If for any reason, the law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
The Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
The Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
The Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of the Company's systems as well as user’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then the Company may cancel the said orders at any time before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant bus or date of visit to any property booked through the Company.
You may book certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your own risk as to cost and consequences.
By offering bookings for sale travel to particular destinations, the Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such a point is advisable or without risk. The Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
The Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. The Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
The Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
No waiver by the Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
If any dispute arises between you and the Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time. The order passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding and final.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at New Delhi, India.
BUS BOOKING TERMS
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC BUS BOOKING TERMS.
Company responsibility doesn’t include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please take care of all personal property. The Company is not responsible for any loss of goods of property of the Passengers
- The company will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to negligence by the company, in which case our liability is limited for damage to a maximum of the refund of the ticket price
Customers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket, ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- All tickets issued shall be non-transferable.
- All children (above three years) require their own seat and should carry a confirm ticket.
- Age classification will apply on the date of travel and not at the time of booking.
- Passengers are required to reach the boarding place 30 min prior to the scheduled departure time.
Change in Bus Type:
- In case the particular trip fails to meet the minimum bookings, the operator can run a cab with same amenities as in the vehicle which was supposed to be used.
- The tickets booked through Company are cancelable.
- You need to refund the amount to customer after deducting cancellation fee as applicable.
- You will follow the cancellation policy of respective bus operator under which such booking was made.
- Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
- In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your cash coupon details to email@example.com.
The transaction charges or the home delivery charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation.
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page.
In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has levied GST on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- This Site is not for consumers. This Site is only for commercial purpose which may be used by hotel agents, operator, consolidator, aggregator etc. for group bookings on authorization by Company after completion of registration process by such personnel (“Agent”). In the event of any bookings done by any consumer through the Site, the Company reserves the right to cancel such booking immediately without any notice to such consumer and block/deactivate such account of Agent through which alleged booking has been done.
Modifications & Refunds:
- However hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre.
- Cancellations through call centre can be done by calling on 8893998888.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
- Company doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
- Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
- We take at least 4 to 7 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.